General terms and conditions and customer information
I. General terms and conditions
§ 1 basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts that you conclude with us as a provider (Del Decus Enterprises Ltd.) via the website shop.satinnaturel.de. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any conditions you may have used is contradicted.
(2) Consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can largely not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity. Entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership that acts in the course of a legal transaction in the exercise of their independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 conclusion of the contract
(1) The object of the contract is the sale of goods. Our offers on the Internet are non-binding and are not a binding offer to conclude a contract.
(2) You can submit a binding purchase offer (order) via the online shopping cart system. The goods intended for purchase are stored in the "shopping cart". You can use the corresponding button in the navigation bar to call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time. After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data is finally displayed again on the order overview page. As far as you use the instant payment system "PayPal - Express" by clicking the correspondingly labeled button integrated in the shop system , you will be redirected to the PayPal log-in page. After successfully logging in, your address and account details stored with PayPal will be displayed. Clicking the "Next" button will take you back to our online shop on the order overview page. Before submitting the order you have the possibility to check all information here again, to change it (also via the "back" function of the Internet browser) or to cancel the purchase. By submitting the order using the "buy" button, you are submitting a binding offer to us.
- Invoice: The payment period is  days from the dispatch of the goods / ticket / or, for other services, the provision of the service. The full billing terms for the countries where this payment method is available can be found here:
- Installment purchase: With Klarna's financing service, you can pay for your purchase in fixed or flexible monthly installments at the conditions specified in the checkout. The installment payment is due at the end of the month after Klarna sends a monthly invoice. You can find more information about the installment purchase including the general terms and conditions and the standard European information for consumer credit for the countries where this payment method is available here (only available in the specified countries):
- Sofortüberweisung: Available in Germany & Austria . Your account will be debited immediately after placing the order.
- Direct Debit: Available in Germany & Austria. The debit is made after the goods have been dispatched. You will be informed of the time by email.
- Credit card (Visa / Mastercard): Available Germany & Austria. The debit takes place after the goods have been dispatched or, in the case of a subscription, according to the communicated times.
(3) The acceptance of the offer (and thus the conclusion of the contract) takes place immediately after the order by confirmation in text form (e.g. e-mail), in which the execution of the order or delivery of the goods is confirmed (order confirmation). If you have not received a corresponding message, you are no longer bound to your order. In this case, any services already rendered will be refunded immediately.
(4) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partially automated via email. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have stored with us is correct, the receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured and in particular is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 4 liability
(1) We are fully liable for damage from injury to life, limb or health. Furthermore, we are liable without limitation in all cases of intent and gross negligence, fraudulent concealment of a defect, acceptance of the guarantee for the quality of the object of purchase and in all other cases regulated by law.
(2) Liability for defects within the scope of the statutory warranty is based on the corresponding regulation in our customer information (Part II).
(3) If essential contractual obligations are affected, our liability in the event of slight negligence is limited to the contract-typical, foreseeable damage. Essential contractual obligations are essential obligations that arise from the nature of the contract and the violation of which would jeopardize the achievement of the purpose of the contract as well as obligations that the contract imposes on us according to its content to achieve the purpose of the contract, the fulfillment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and you can regularly rely on their compliance.
(4) Liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty is excluded in the event of violation of insignificant contractual obligations.
(5) Data communication via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be error-free and / or available at all times according to the current state of the art. In this respect, we are not liable for the constant or uninterrupted availability of the website and the services offered there.
§ 5 choice of law
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the habitual residence of the consumer is not withdrawn (principle of favorability).
(2) The provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods explicitly do not apply.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
Del Decus Enterprises Ltd.
Filippou 2, Office 106
Telephone: +49 256 2818 0183
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), which can be accessed at http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information about the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the possibilities for correction take place in accordance with § 2 of our general terms and conditions (part I.).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. The contract language is German.
3.2. We do not save the complete text of the contract. Before the order is sent via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or saved electronically using the print function of the browser. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you again by email.
4. Essential characteristics of the goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods and / or services can be found in the respective offer.
5. Prices and payment modalities
5.1. The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you, unless free delivery is promised.
5.3. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.4. Unless otherwise specified for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the contract concluded are due for payment immediately.
6. Terms of delivery
6.1. The delivery conditions, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2. Insofar as you are a consumer, it is legally regulated that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item only passes to you when the goods are handed over, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or someone else to carry out the shipment.
7. Statutory liability for defects
7.1. There are statutory rights to liability for defects.
7.2. As a consumer, you are asked to check the goods for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage immediately upon delivery and to inform us and the freight forwarder of any complaints as soon as possible. Failure to do so will have no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
These general terms and conditions and customer information were created by the lawyers of the retailer association who specialize in IT law and are constantly checked for legal conformity. The Dealer Association Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. You can find more information on this at: http://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service .
Last update: 07.06.2019